Join us, promote the impact and value of dietetics on social media. Interact and engage with us, fellow members and the wider profession to ensure our collective dietetic voice is represented across all major social platforms.
Click the above icons to go straight to our accounts!
- news and updates from our Trade Union team
- find out how dietitians are making a difference in workplace health
- tweets from the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register, hosted by the BDA
- keep up to date with all the latest BDA related events
- tweets from our Student Representative on the BDA Board of Directors
- updates from our Dietetic Suppport Worker Representative on the BDA Board of Directors
A number of the BDA office staff have professional Twitter accounts – why not follow and engage with them too:
- Andy Burman, BDA Chief Executive
- Carlena Probert-Baulch, Group and Branches Officer
- Jo Lewis, Partnership and Sponsorship Officer
- Joanna Instone, England Policy Officer
Most of our BDA Specialist Groups and Branches also have accounts on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Use the search function on your chosen channel to find your Branch or Specialist Group.
We have a (private, just click 'join group').
Check out our Professional Social Media Guidance (members only access) to help you navigate how to most effectively join social conversations whilst maintaining your professionalism. You can also take this as an online learning module on our .
If you have any concerns you’d like support with in relation to Social Media, please get in touch and ask to speak to one of our Communications Officers.
Come and join us!
Please note that the British Dietetic Association is not responsible for content in and on external online platforms.